Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blessed

All I can say is I feel blessed. We have had such an outpouring of love from the Christian Community. It has been like manna from heaven as the toys and food are coming in. I am so thankful for the individuals, churches, and corporate partners who have made this possible. I am so amazed by God's people.



Our team of staff and volunteers has been working around the clock to see that other families are blessed with a wonderful Christmas morning. We have even had several professions of faith to volunteer counselors as they prayed with clients and shared their witness.

God never ceases to amaze me. I dreamed for 3 days we would have no toys and now I see Him providing in ways I could never imagine. One family and their friends blessed us with 34 hams today!

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. 2009 will be challenging, but God has shown he is still in control and He will see us through.