Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I just wanted to take a moment to give my heartfelt thanks...

I just wanted to take a moment to give my heartfelt thanks to everyone who had a part in the Christian HELP Christmas program this year. We were truly blessed and overwhelmed by the generosity of the community and individuals who brought in toys, volunteered, did toy and food drives, and gave financially. Those of you who gave your time through volunteering left such an impression on our team. Your generosity with your time and willingness to go the extra mile amazed us daily. We saw angels in action.

The clients who experienced the program saw the goodness in people who made a difference in their lives for just a short time. Adopted families were blessed as they saw other families who did not even know them embrace their families and make Christmas special.

Our team at Christian HELP went above and beyond to make this event successful. I appreciate each and every one of them so much.
I saw God in action daily. I pray you did too.
Thank you and God Bless-

Sandi Vidal
Executive Director

P.S. Christian HELP works with People all year round to help them move forward and obtain jobs. If you would like to make a tax deductible donation, please click the Donate Now or the Contact Us link on the http://christianhelp.org site.