Thursday, October 2, 2014

Please Join us



Please join me...

HELPing Hand
Harvest of Hope 
Just 2 Weeks Away 

Harvest of Hope, one of Christian HELP's biggest events, is just 2 weeks away! Save your spot now before it is too late.
Email me at jackie@christianhelp.org if you would like to
join me at Harvest of Hope this year!  


 


Can't Make it to the Event?

Can't make it to the event but still want to participate?

Make a donation below
OR
Join us at our next Come & See lunch tour
on Mon, Nov 3rd from Noon to 1pm
Just RSVP to me at jackie@christianhelp.org

donateimage   

Sincerely,
Jackie Normand
Ministry Development Director 
Christian HELP 
(407) 834-4022 
P.S. Please join me as a guest at my table at this year's Harvest of Hope breakfast!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11






Stay Connected

Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Visit our blog

450 Seminola Blvd. Casselberry, FL · 407.834.4022